Making a career change or deciding on a career direction can be overwhelming. Perhaps you’ve decided to pursue continuing education to upgrade or gain new skills. But where do you start? How do you decide on the best career for you? And what courses do you need to take to get from where you are to where you want to be?
Career counselling is a great option to help you sort through all your options—and set you on the path to career success.
A career counsellor can help you with:
- Career testing and assessment.
- Exploring your career options and helping you find a career direction.
- Researching and evaluating career alternatives.
- Setting career goals.
- Labour market information, outlooks and future trends.
- Planning your education, including continuing education options.
Career counselling at Sheridan
Sheridan offers a free 30-minute career counselling session with a professional career counsellor. Career counselling is available at all three Sheridan locations throughout the school year.
To book your career counselling appointment, call: 905-845-9430, x 2690 or 905-459-7533, x 2690 if you’re calling from the Brampton area.
Tuesday, 4 -7 p.m., Trafalgar Road Campus, room B101
Wednesday, 4-7 p.m., Davis Campus, room B212E
Thursday, 4-7 p.m., Hazel McCallion Campus, room A407